Are you in need of a dentist in or near Richland County, North Dakota?
Wahpeton Family Dentistry provides comprehensive dental care for the whole family in one convenient location. Call 701-642-8566 to contact us or email us today to learn more and schedule an appointment.
Quality dental care is an integral part of maintaining your oral health. Receiving dental care as a family helps ensure that everyone in the household gets the care they need and encourages children to prioritize dental care from a young age.
Services We Offer
We provide the following dental care services:
- Preventive dentistry. This includes teeth cleaning, oral examinations, and other services that prevent dental problems such as tooth decay and gum disease.
- Restorative dentistry. When teeth develop cavities or become damaged in some way, restorative dentistry repairs the damage with procedures such as fillings, crowns, and more.
- Cosmetic dentistry. Treatments and procedures that improve the appearance of the teeth are considered to be cosmetic, though they often serve a dental health purpose as well.
- Sleep dentistry. Quality sleep is important for overall health and wellness. Snoring and sleep apnea can often be treated with a custom oral appliance.
- Sedation dentistry. Dental anxiety and nerves can be relieved with the help of sedation dentistry, such as nitrous oxide.
- Digital dentistry. Digital technology has revolutionized dentistry. We offer a wide variety of digital dentistry services to improve the quality of care.
- Emergency dentistry. When dental emergencies occur, we are standing by to provide assistance. Call us during or after office hours.
Why Choose Wahpeton Family Dentistry?
Your family deserves the very best dental care, and Wahpeton Family Dentistry is here for you. With a family atmosphere and a friendly greeting, you’ll feel right at home the first time you walk in the door and every time after.
Our modern office is equipped with the latest technology in dentistry, allowing us to provide an advanced level of care. We strive to provide a comfortable, relaxing environment that helps patients of all ages feel at ease from young children to senior citizens.